It’s hard to know what to say when someone you know loses a loved one. Show them you care with this comforting and hopeful Inuit Proverb.
front greeting: perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through & shines down upon us to let us know that they are happy. -inuit proverb
inside greeting: blank
- letterpress printed in our Boston studio
- 4.25" x 5.5" when folded (A2 size)
- printed on FSC-certified paper made from 100% post-consumer waste
- paired with a white envelope
- packaged in a clear sleeve